REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE MG250
MG250 is limited to thirty cars (3.8 liters and under manufactured prior to 1990). We will curate the entrant vehicles based on varied criteria, but over all, on unique diversity.
Key Points to Consider
- The format will be structured, yet casual in the Fuelfed tradition. If you are looking for a group guided tour through the country, this is not that event.
- You will be given rally-style directions. For example: At county C turn right (SW). Go 2.6 miles SW. At Barnyard Rd. turn right (NW).
- Pre-loaded GPSs will be given to two drivers in each group to follow the routes. Your cell phone is guaranteed not to work out where we’re driving.
- It is MANDATORY that you have your vehicle inspected and prepared by a competent repair shop at least two weeks prior to the event. Everyone wants your vehicle to complete the event safely.
- There will be two chase vehicles to help disabled vehicles.
- Hagerty Plus will also provide emergency roadside service for each event participant; offering coverage for the first 60 miles of any flatbed towing service or the first $100.00 of any other roadside service.
- LIABILITY: WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS AND/OR DAMAGES THAT COULD OCCUR BY PARTICIPATING. FUELFED, INC. AND/OR ITS PARTNERS AND/OR EVENT PARTICIPANTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY FORM.
- Only the entrant is allowed to drive in the event.
- You are granting permission to Fuelfed, Inc. to use photography/video of you and/or your vehicle from the event for club marketing and promotions purposes.